Monday, September 10, 2007

WHO WE ARE!

I'm Coco and this is my hubby Lui. We met many years ago (2001) at a little hamburger joint some of you may have heard of...indeed, good ol' In-N-Out Burger. I pretty much owe what I have to Big Daddy, cause if he didn't hire Lui, you probably wouldn't be reading this blog today. (Thanks Steve!) We dated, he took the missionary lessons, was baptized and we were married in Las Vegas on March 5, 2005. 1 year and 6 days later we were sealed as husband and wife in the LV Temple. What a beautiful day that was! Our jobs at INO brought us here to Kingman, AZ where we are currently living. I manage the store here in Kingman, and Lui makes the drive out to Laughlin each day. Lucky him!

2 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Good job Coco!! I love your blog!!
Lisa

The Nicks Family said...

Coco, it's Bethany and Jeff Nicks :) We just saw your link on Matt and Jilene's blog! You two are so cute! It sounds like you are doing good and are happy, I am so glad!! YAY for being store manager!!