Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I guess we'll make this official - we're gonna have a baby! I'm 12 weeks and 4 days, and I've been very fortunate not to have any morning sickness at all! I know, I can hardly believe it myself! Lui and I are so excited cause we got to hear the hearbeat today. This whole thing has been a little surreal because of the fact that I haven't had a whole lot of "the usual" pregnancy symptoms. But today when we heard our baby's heart, it made it all very real. What a blessing.

8 comments:

Jilene said...

I guess I'll assume by the color of your ticker that you *hope* for a girl???? Girls are lots of fuN!!!! We love them! I'm glad you haven't been sick. That's the hard part about being pregnant!

Jilene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett and Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I heard your news through the grapevine but have been waiting for you to announce it before I said anything. You two will be awesome parents.

Lisa Mc said...

I am so happy you added baby Zuniga to your blog!!!!! It is so wonderful to hear that little heart beat!!! Stay healthy and get lots of rest.

Sassmaster said...

Congrats, Coco & Lui! I am so excited for you!

The Nicks Family said...

Congratulations!!! I have to say that boys are fun too, but I am loving having a girl! That is so exciting!!! And YAY for no sickness, I am so glad you haven't had to go through that.

emily said...

Congrats! It is so fun to hear that heartbeat go woowooowooowooowoo through the monitor. I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE NOT FEELING SICK. WAHOOO! We are so excited for you guys.

MarenG said...

Yay! We're excited for you. Hope you come out this way again soon and visit with us.