Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's really been over 3 years!

Seems like yesterday...Lui's baptism day. I have this picture on our dresser in the bedroom, but I realized I don't have it in the computer. So I scanned it in and thought I would share it. It was definitely a day to remember.


Also, one of the bishopric members pinned us after sacrament and asked to speak with us after the block. I was positive that we were both getting a calling! Lui is so lucky I swear! I got the calling-he was just there so that he would confirm his support in my new calling. Well, I'm going to be team teaching with another sister a youth sunday school class. Not sure what ages yet, but I'm up for it. Hey, if I can teach sunday school in a singles ward I can teach any sunday school class! We took this picture before church this morning. You see my husband's face? It's like pulling teeth to get him to take a picture.

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

You will be great!!! They should of had you and Lui do it together!!! You guys would be great team teachers.

Angel said...

seriously, 3 years? That is absolutely incredible...congratulations!

Hey I know I should prolly call you about this but I am working on your presents and I am wondering, are you going to breast feed? Blog material right!

Big Kiss,

Angel

Lila said...

Congrats on the new calling. It is always so much fun getting that call into the bishopric and waiting with anticipation to find out who and what the calling is. I love getting new callings. Every calling provides you with new opportunity for growth.