Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday Girl!




Gloria, our babysitter
Sabrina, Ashley, Jess (and all the kids)
Just one picture ok?
I told you...only one!!!
Karla and Baylee Mingling and eating pizza

Baylee, Karla, Alicia, Mommy

She was gettin crazy with the Dora pinata...


Notice the plastic hangy thingy the rope goes thru to hold Dora up.... Well, it broke. We had to improvise.


Lui was very in to making Dora fly :)
Sorry Dora...
"I got one Mommy!"


Headless Dora...sorry Dora!!!

Lui's caption to this picture is "ET phone home..."

Happy Birthday Dear Baylee....Happy Birthday To You!!



Yummy frosting!

My good friend Karla that I work with made this...isn't it sweet?

She was pooped after the days festivities






























4 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, I can't believe Baylee is 1! It seems like just yesterday that she was the little newborn at Lake Powell. What a fun party she had.

Vanessa said...

One already? Happy Birthday to both you and Baylee! My BF always tells her husband she should get a present on the kids birthdays because of what she went through!

Baylee is adorable. I love the red hair!

The Barb Chronicles said...

That hat is HILARIOUS~ Happy b-day Baylee... I miss you guys. of course!

Lisa Mc said...

So sad we missed it. Looks like a great party! Love ya Baylee