Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tender Mercies

Dear Baylee,

We just had a special experience and I wanted to share it with you. It was bed time and I decided to sing you a few primary songs. You were laying on my shoulder as I sang I'm Trying to be Like Jesus. After that song was over I started I Am a Child of God. When I was done with the first verse, you sat up and looked at me, put both your little hands on each one of my cheeks and smiled. I told you that I love you and you nodded. You have such a precious spirit and I'm so grateful you have been sent to our home. I love you Baylee.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet moment and memory. I am so glad that you are a mom and are getting to enjoy all the sweet moments life has to offer! Baylee is very lucky to have a special angel watching over her and great parents to raise her!