Thursday, August 20, 2009

Winter Clothes Test Part 1 and 2

Fully dressed in a long sleeved shirt, a hoodie, jeans, socks, sneakers, and a regular diaper (not a swim diaper), Nancy pushes Baylee to excel. The test is harder than anything Baylee will ever endure in real lfe, but she has to make sure she's ready to make it on her own. I think she looks pretty darn good myself!! (not being biased of course!)

Thanks Nancy for everything!! You have definitely given me peace of mind with the skills you have taught my daughter.

6 comments:

Jilene said...

Coco,

THIS IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!! I wish we had someone up here that could teach Mitchell. I thought that Maddie and Lauren were good swimmers!!!

Thanks for posting these videos.

Matt

Tyler and Kendyl said...

That second video made me a little nervous at first but holy cow that's awesome!

Vanessa said...

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing. And of course, Bailey is super cute to watch!

Vanessa said...

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing. And of course, Bailey is super cute to watch!

Heidi Nielson said...

I am amazed with how calm she is!! Very impressive.

Ashley Mullen said...

That is sooooo AMAZING!!!