Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Happenings...

Our March consisted of.....
Lounging around watching "woah-wah" and "gay-go"
Any guesses???
Lui and i celebrating our 1st 5 years of marriage (dinner and a movie)

walks with daddy during the day, when mommy's at work


Fun blast from the past! Emily (left) was my trainer when i got to brasil for my mission. Patricia (right) was one of the girls in my 1st area that was baptized. She came to the US to visit for a few weeks and they came down and stayed with us for the weekend! It was crazy to see Patricia after almost 12 years - wish my portuguese was as good as it used to be...
dinner at Hamada of Japan - our chef, Ryan. he was great!

lunch at hard rock

transistioning B into her big girl bed. which i am happy to say only took a week before she wouldn't cry, come out of her room, etc...not bad eh?
(nap time is still a little tricky i'm not gonna lie)


still getting ready for baby boy brax to come. i'm starting to enter into that oh-so-fun uncomfortable stage... we went and picked out bedding for his room and a few decorations. we still need a changing table/dresser, then just a few odds and ends...can't wait for my little guy to get here!!!

4 comments:

Jilene said...

I bet it means DORA and DIEGO!!! It's all we watch too. Lauren even took a play by play of it one day with my camera! When are you due? I want to see pics! Talk soon!

Nichole Christensen said...

Dora and Diego! Matthew doesn't watch them much, but he eats the yogurt and wants yogurt every time he sees Dora or Diego. I can't believe how big she is getting!!

emily said...

It was so fun to hang out with you! Miss you!

Patricia Ribeiro said...

Coco, thank you for all! It was amazing to see you after 12 years. Abraços para todos..