Sunday, December 23, 2007

2007 INO Adopt A Family

Every year each INO store adopts a family and provides for them a Christmas that they otherwise would've never had. It's all done anonymously, so the family has no clue as to who is helping them. The associates donate money, canned food, gift cards, etc and then we deliver them to the family. This was on Saturday, and it was so fun to see the faces of these kids. Not to mention the mom - she cried she was so grateful. This is one of the things I love best at this time of year.

Austin was a little reluctant taking his present!

The McCumber family

My associates and I with the family (thanks baby for going and being the photographer!)

2 comments:

Heather I. said...

Hi Coco,
Congratulations on the baby and moving, etc!! It is great to hear from you, we will have to keep in touch. Alex says hi!
Heather

The Nicks Family said...

That is so fun that you guys adopted a family. I have always wanted to do that. Good for you!!!