Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots of New Things...

So much to tell but so little time. Quick summary...back in vegas, living with lui's sis while our house is finishing being built (approx 2-3 mos), interviewing over 500+ applicants for my new store, set to open the 28th, missing baylee girl during the day when i'm gone :( , found a sitter for the girl when we're working (yeah!), enjoying all of baylee girl's new things:

rolling over from back to front!

she discovered her hands about a month ago and will try to fit both of them in her mouth at the same time!

stopped nursing :( after about a month of me being back to work she stopped...too much work compared to the bottle she was getting from dad and the sitter. sad.

started blowing spit bubbles

will hold her own bottle when she eats (her daddy taught her that one!)

if there's a fan in the room, she'll stare at it forever!

has loved playing with daddy all week since mommy's been at work

when on her tummy she holds her head up so high so she can see the t.v.

i swear there's nothing better than being a mom.

8 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

She is so cute! I wanted to let you know that Jeff and I are off of St. Rose and Las Vegas Blvd, so not too to far from you. And if you ever need someone last minute to watch Baylee, I am here! I just have to take Haden to kindergarten, otherwise we are home!

The Nicks Family said...

E-mail me at nicksfam6@gmail.com and I will send you my phone number. So that if you need to call you have it!

The Barb Chronicles said...

You are so BUSY! Are you exausted yet? That is crazy that you are opening your very own store in less than 2 weeks! CONGRATS! We miss you guys.

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, you have been busy. Being a mom and working full time sure is challenging, but we gotta do what we gotta do. I love all the new things Baylee is doing. I love all the "firsts".

John and Marissa said...

Hi Coco! I got your message on my blog. :) We were actually in your ward on Sunday when they announced you...my husband has a crazy schedule, so we thought we would try the 1:00 time instead of our 11:00 time. You will love that ward! We go to Bright Futures Pediatrics... they will be by the St. Martin hospital soon. Their # is 944-4028. We first started off w/ Dr. Glaser, but I like Dr. Heinz better. You can go to www.drglasser.com to find out more about them. ;)

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey... did you open yet?

Tiffani said...

I ended up taking 7 or 8 inches off, I think. YIKES!

Stephens Family said...

Baylee is growing like a weed. She is so cute. Sounds like things are going well for you. I bet you just love having this new store. We miss you. You guys are a great family and are good examples to me. I didn't get to tell you that before you left, but I do miss seeing you. Take care!