Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm tired...

Today is my 11th day straight working and I still have 2 more to go til my day off. It's been a busy week with the store opening. It's been fun, but definitely a challenge. There have been a lot of equipment issues...a lot more than expected at a brand new store. I have a great crew, and it's fun to train them and see their excitement. Several of them already have aspirations of going into management...we'll see which ones last!

Our house is still underway. We are still in the paperwork process, yet we found out yesterday that the flooring we chose is going to be delayed :(

Baylee girl is doing great. She had her 4 mo check up last Thurs. She weighs 11 lbs. 8 oz and is 24 in long. Doc said she's ready for some solids, so Lui bought some gerbers and we've been giving them to her. The 1st few times were a little rough cause she couldn't really understand what was going on. But last night and tonight she ate the whole thing! Lil Miss Piggy!!! She's the cutest thing ever. She rolls over all the time now and is so strong holding her head up while she's on her tummy. Grandma was here for 2 weeks, but this past Sunday went home to mexico :( Baylee had so much fun with her and was sad to see her go. She went to the sitter for the 1st time on tues, and she did really well. They said she was so good. She always is. She's our little angel. She still sleeps really well. We put her down around 8 or 830 and she'll get up around 730. wow!

My dad was engaged a few weeks ago and they had decided on dec 27th for the date. They recently agreed to postpone the wedding, but my dad is still going to move down to az to be closer to his hunny.

Well, that's about it for now. Life is good. I miss my baby cause I've been working so much. :(

10 comments:

K and M said...

Wow - I don't know how you do it! At least Baylee is a perfect baby. It is so fun to have you back in Vegas, we all need to get together again sometime soon! Hope things get a little less crazy at work... :)

mandy said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately! I'm glad to hear things are good, even if you are super busy. You are wonder woman and Baylee is super girl.

Jilene said...

sounds like you are busy. where are you building? I didn't know your dad was engaged. how come they are pushing off the wedding. how fun!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Finally we here from you.... I thought you were a gonner! Hope everything with the store gets ironed out. Miss that place. Post pics of the house when you get a minute to breathe. Miss ya.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Finally we here from you.... I thought you were a gonner! Hope everything with the store gets ironed out. Miss that place. Post pics of the house when you get a minute to breathe. Miss ya.

Unknown said...

aww how awesome coco i knew your baby would be so calm and sucha good baby! cuz you're so chill! Love you guys!

Cambrea said...

I'm glad you are still out there! One minute we were watching fireworks, and the next you are gone! Be sure to keep posting lots of pics of that baby!

Natali McKee said...

How is it to be back? I am sure it will be better when you have your own place again.
I didn't like Star Trek for years, all the way back when my mom watched it. It wasn't until I had all the seasons and watched them in a row that got me, one here and there drove me crazy before.

Flaherty Fam said...

Busy, busy, busy. Wow, does life ever seem to slow down?! Wow, I can't believe Baylee is already 4 months old. She is such a tiny little thing.

Kim Hoover said...

Good to here that you are doing okay. It was good to see you a couple weeks ago at your store...blast from the past huh? Good luck with the next couple of weeks, hopefully it will calm down for you.