Friday, September 11, 2009

INO FUN!!

This is Esther. She's a senior this year and works for me at INO. She's a star associate--always on time, will come in on her day off if I need her, very funny, very good with the customers--just a great girl. A few weeks ago I told her that I wanted a picture of her leaving for the first day of school. I was having the worst day at work when I looked at my phone and it indicated I had new picture mail. She sent me this photo and brightened my day. Esther, you make me laugh girl.



This is Jeff, one of my shift managers--he's a goofball. The associates love him cause he's funny, gets everyone excited to be at work and runs a great shift. A customer left his hat on one of the tables in the dining room, so we had it in the office in case he came back. Well, Jeff was finishing up the afternoon stuff and decided to wear it. What a goof!


Happy Birthday 221!!! A little late I know, but on Aug 28th we celebrated our year mark of being open. My Assistant Manager Alicia found this cake at Wal-Mart....yes, it is a cake! Cool huh???



2 comments:

mandy said...

I bet you are the best manager EVER. Love the cake! We are going to LA next week and Adam cannot wait for INO.

Perry Family said...

what a cool hamburger cake! INO must love having you, and thank goodness for star employees!