Friday, July 25, 2008

Thanks Barb!

Ok so my friend Barb told me a while ago that she made me some INO onesies, and I was so excited. Then she kept coming to Kingman and forgetting to bring them. So I had to improvise with this... (no, we didn't take the backing off the sticker. Her back was a little damp cause she just got out of the bath so it stuck)


Finally today she stopped by the store and VWA-LA! Here they are! Aren't they just the cutest onesies you've ever seen??? I have a store meeting on Sunday morn and I can't wait to take her in one of these! Which one should she wear???

4 comments:

Nichole Christensen said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable! You must take pictures when she is wearing them!

Myers Family said...

I am placing my vote for the middle one! So cute!

Karen

mandy said...

I kind of like the birthday suit with the sticker...if that isn't appropriate for a store meeting I would go with the palm trees one!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey. Glad to see you blogged these. Tell people I will make them for a small fee. Just kidding. I love the middle one and the two palm trees the best, the Swoosh will be better when it reads, "Future Miss Double, Double"