Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday. I spent most of the day at my 2nd home (In-N-Out), but in the evening went to the ward bbq at the church. Today was the first day Baylee went to the babysitter, so I picked her up after work. She was there for about 2 1/2 hours, and Abby said she was so good. We stopped at the house so I could change and then we were off to the church. It was just the girl and I cause Lui was working. They had a good bbq with hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, chips--you know, the works. Around 9 they started the fireworks show. It wasn't too bad for small town Kingman--about 20-25 minutes long! To be completely honest, I was kindof getting a little bored towards the end! What's up with that??? Well, here's some pics. The ones I took of the fireworks didn't really turn out.

You might recognize Joy from an earlier post--she's the one that cut my hair the other day!


She got a little hungry before the show started. She saw everyone else chowin' down and she wanted some too!





Darn that focus...oh well, still got the cute baby!


There we go!

3 comments:

Westbrooks said...

Coco it sounds like you had a good 4th of July! I enjoyed watching Baylee girl! She was an angel! I look forward to seeing her again today! We painted all day then went to dinner as a family and then watched fire works! I'm with you it wasn't very long, but o well its Kingman...right? Well we will see you later today!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey, where are those bangs? I wanna see 'em! Glad you and Baylee had a pleasant 4th. Too bad Lui had to work. They didn't do fire works here, kinda a bummer, but I guess it's better than having the whole forest burn down. Miss u. Barb

Lisa Mc said...

I love your new blog!! It sounds like yoou had a great 4th!! The baby is getting so big,she is a doll baby! How is your health?