Friday, July 18, 2008



These were taken about 2 months ago, yet they are the only pics I have OF MY NEW STORE!!! That's right folks...I got a promotion and was chosen to open the new Las Vegas INO on Blue Diamond. I just found out yesterday after having patiently waited for what seemed like forever! I'm way excited, yet nervous too. The next 2 months are going to be a whirlwind. We will be moving soon as the store is set to open mid August. Plus I have to be there for all the interviews on Aug. 11-14. It's kindof ironic that it all happens right now, cause it seems like we just got into a routine here with me going back to work. But I just have to remember that everything will work out and to just leave it in the Lord's hands. Lui's sis Leticia is going to start looking for some houses for us in the Mountain's Edge area of town (southwest). We just found out the other day that our renters in the condo there in Vegas are leaving at the end of the month, so that's another choice we have to make...put it on the not-so-great-market-to-sell-right-now or try to find another renter. Is there a lot of damage from the renters? When are we going to fix it up? What are we going to do with the girl during this whole process? Lots of questions. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

The Windy City Duo said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! What a crazy time for you guys. But, knowing you, you are totally up for it.

mandy said...

Wow--you are doing so great! Let me know when you'll be running the whole company. Good luck with all your decisions! I know that everything will work out for the best.

The Nicks Family said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!!! It will all work out and things will fall into place!

Unknown said...

oh YAY coco and lui im excited you guyss are moving back to vegas!

Westbrooks said...

I am so excited for ya Coco! Sad that I won't be watching Baylee when you move, but I greatful that I get to until then. It was good have you over last night! See you today :)

Cambrea said...

Congratulations, Coco! I am of course so excited for you, but I can't believe you are leaving. Sad day for Kingman!

Karissa said...

You're moving back to Vegas?

You know, Calvin and I live in the Southwest - just outside of Mountains Edge. It's a good area and lots of young couples....

:-)