Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'M SORRY!!!!

I know, I know. These past few months have been a little rough ok, gimme a break! First off, thanks to my friend Lisa for letting me download my pics on her computer so I can update my blog. I feel like you guys have missed out on 2 months of Baylee's and our lives! How did you ever survive?????




Next week we do the walk thru on our new house. Saying that I'm excited is an understatement. I do have to say thank you to my sister-in-law Leticia. She is letting us stay with her until our house is finished. Thank you!!!! Here are a few pics of the house....









The store is coming along quite well. My kids are doing so good! They're learning and moving up so fast--it's amazing! I've already given out tons of raises! Each time they learn a new position and get passed off by a series of evaluations by myself and my shift team, they get a raise. It's pretty cool. While we're on the subject of In-N-Out, I would like to put to rest a rumor that is going around...this Wed, Oct. 22 is INO's 60th anniversary and no, we will not be selling burgers for the price they were when we opened -- .25 for a hamburger and .30 for a cheeseburger. It's not going to happen. It's business as usual, so I'm sorry if this post bursts your bubble.







Now on to the best stuff...Baylee!!!! She's so big--almost 6 months! She has started to eat rice cereal and Gerber 1's. It was super rough for her at first, but she's used to it now and she likes it. She rolls over front to back and back to front, she sits up by herself, she can support herself on those skinny little legs(!), she's using her voice more and making lots of sounds! I can't believe how big she is!!!








Both Lui and I got new phones, so we've been taking a lot of pictures with our phones...next step is to figure out how to get my phone pics on here!

4 comments:

mandy said...

How fun to see your house! You'll have to post pictures of the finished inside when you are all settled. Your pictures of Baylee are so cute. I love the picture of you two together.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey Stranger, glad to know that you still exsist! I didn't hear about the rumor of INO, but I ate at 201 yesturday ( I was in town for my Dr. appt) and they had letters posted talking about the rumor. Pretty funny. I am so excited that your house is almost finished, that must be such a relief! Sure do miss you, and WOW Baylee is getting SO BIG! I miss her! Hope you are well, tell Lui hi for me.

Leticia said...

I'm not surviving, in fact you just caught me j/k :) I really have missed that cute little girl face though! Just wait, after you get into the house you will have even less time! Love you!

Lila said...

your baby is soooo cute!