Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WE GOT THE KEYS!!!!

YEP, YESTERDAY WE HAD OUR WALK-THRU AT THE NEW HOUSE AND EVERYTHING LOOKED GREAT! THERE WAS ONE CRACK IN THE WALL IN THE LIVING ROOM, BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE IT FIXED THE NEXT DAY. IT WAS ABOUT 12:30 WHEN WE FINISHED AND THE CUT OFF TO RECORD LOANS IS BETW 12 AND 1 ISH SO WE WEREN'T SURE IF WE WERE GONNA GET THE KEYS OR NOT. WELL, AT 3:3O OUR SALES GUY CALLED US AND OF COURSE LUI DIDN'T ANSWER HIS PHONE CAUSE HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THE NUMBER....BUT HE LEFT A MESSAGE AND SAID, "COME AND PICK UP YOUR KEYS! IT'S TIME TO PICK UP YOUR KEYS!!! COME ON OVER TO THE OFFICE AND GET YOUR KEYS!" IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY :) I'M HOPING TO GET SOMEONE FROM MY STORE TO COVER LUI'S SHIFT ON SATURDAY SO WE CAN MOVE THAT DAY. WOO-HOO I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

P.S. I GOT MY NEW CALLING TODAY, BUT I DON'T THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING TIL I'M SUSTAINED ON SUNDAY--I'LL TELL YOU LATER. :)

7 comments:

The Windy City Duo said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! So happy for you.

Leticia said...

How exciting! Moving into a brand new house is so fun! And you know your kid is the first to spit up on the floor!!! Congrats and I can't wait to come and see it! Love you guys!

Callie said...

Congratulations on your new house! That is very fun and exciting...make sure to post some pics! :)

Angel said...

your house is looks great I am so excited for ya'll. Baylee is as cute as ever and growing so fast...I am glad you are back to posting pictures cuz we have missed you!

The Barb Chronicles said...

what is your calling? You better not wait two months to blog, I can't wait that long in suspense! Crazy lady! Miss ya

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey, glad you are back on the blogging train, now all you need to do is stop at "update" city. I am dying to see your house and that little cutie, not lui, baylee! Glad you are alive and well. miss ya

emily said...

Coco I am so happy for you. You have a great husband, beautiful daughter, great career, and a new house. You so deserve all the blessings in the world. You are so awesome. Love you and miss you.