Friday, November 14, 2008

Where is that cable?

So we are in the new house. There's still stuff everywhere, as we have not found a place for everything yet. I got a new washer and dryer (front load!) and fridge--always a treat :) You won't be seeing any pics on the blog though cause somehow in the move from Leticia's house to the new house I lost the cable to download pics from my camera to the computer. I have been takin glots of pics though, so when I find that bad boy just be ready! Work is going good, can't believe the holidays are already here, Baylee is precious and growing so fast, my dad has a date tonight!, my store took 3rd in overall score at the INO bowling tournament!, I won an INO jacket in the bowling raffle, what else...that's about it for now.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Yea, wahoo, ye-haw I am so glad you are back but I need pictures so just break down and buy a new cable already! I am glad all is well with the fam and before I forget the labels come from a web-site called FamilyLabels.com. It is so much fun to make them but they are not cheap like Current - dang it! Anywho, glad you are all doing so great.

Ang

mandy said...

I know that you are super busy and it stinks about your cable but I am so glad to get an update from you. I can't wait to see pictures of your house and your sweet baby girl!

Lila said...

Congratulations.

John and Jaime newman said...

coco, how the heck are you. you building a house good for you guys. I haven't not see you for ever. YOur little girl is so dang cute! Just one kid right> We need to keep in touch. It's been too long!