Sunday, December 7, 2008

No New Cable...A Card Reader!

The big girl sits up all by herself now--she's so big and strong!

Opening day (Aug 28, 2008) of my new store

The party the night before for all the families


Playing on her mat



Self explanatory (even though she really is good)




I'm back. For real this time. These last few posts were just teasers cause they didn't have any pictures...oh we will have none of that anymore my friends. We went to Best Buy to get a USB cable (i think that's what they're called anyway, shows how much i know). Well, they didn't have those, but they had the next best thing...a card reader, for about 1/2 the price! Can't beat that can you?! So, here we are in December--you've missed that last, oh, 4 months of our lives. I'm gonna try to sum it up in a nutshell in the next few posts so stay tuned...much more to come!

4 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

funny you ask.... I am learning about cleaning my colon as we speak. 2 am informercials can't be beat! Thanks for the support, I am about two seconds from going crazy, I spent the night at the hospital a few days ago, they thought I had pre-clamsia. but turns out I just had REALLY low potasium levels. great fun! so tell me, tell me.. what is the gift this year. Do you think the store manager at 201 would let me work an hour shift to get on the roster? P.S the INO bag you gave me goes everywhere with me, and in 4 days it will go to the hospital. Miss ya! barb (glad your back, your lasts posts were teasers!)

Heidi Nielson said...

Glad you're back! Bailey is getting so big!!!!

Kim Hoover said...

Congrats on the new home! It is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest when you post.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Coco, You won the Giveaway! When do you want to get together? Did Andrea send you an email about us getting together over the holidays?