Monday, December 15, 2008

What Are They All Laughing At???

Jokes on you Blando (one of our Las Vegas Divisional Managers). A few of the Store Managers did this to his car while we were at lunch yesterday. It was a pretty good laugh had by all!

No, we did not move to Idaho. Yes, what you're seeing (below) took place today in LAS VEGAS! I swear it only snows once every 3 years, and this was it! When I left the house this morning it was snowing and this afternoon when we went to lunch this is how it looked! Crazy! One of my associates sent me a picture of a pretty sad looking snowman (sorry Esther if you ever read this!) and the caption read, "My first snowman ever!" Then tonight we went up to the condo to show it to a possible renter--hopefully it works out. But up in the NW part of town the snow totally stuck! (as you can see from the pics!) It was beautful I must say. Because we were at the condo we called our friend Lisa and she invited us over for homemade chicken noodle soup. YUM! (minus the extra salt! jk Lisa!) We fed baby some real food. Well we started with this jar food that Lisa had--Mac n Cheese. She did not like it at all! In fact, she TOTALLY gagged!! It was so funny, we were cracking up at the faces she was making! She's so animated! The Lisa mashed up some of the noodles and carrots from the soup and once again....GAG! So then we resorted to a teething buscuit. She liked that one!


Okay, this next part is for you if you're currrently looking for a nice place to rent. Or if you know anybody, you could pass this on. This is the condo we own and we are trying to rent it. We are asking $900/mo for a 2 br/2ba and den (approx 1200 sq. ft). Please leave a comment and email if you're interested. We would love to have a good reliable renter in our house. Thank You!!!

























1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

We totally didn't get any snow on our side of town. I am so bummed.

Do you work Wednesday? I have the car that day and I think you might be close to where I live. I live on St. Rose and I-15. Where is the new INO?