Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Part of Vegas History

It was pretty incredible on Wed when it started snowing in the morning...and then it just kept snowing...and snowing...and snowing...I was at work but I was pretty much snapping pictures all day. I got some pretty good ones too. For all you folks who live in UT and ID you're probably thinking, "What's the big deal?" Well it's a pretty big deal for us seeings how Vegas hasn't seen snow like this since 1978!!!! (the year after I was born! Woah!) The associates and customers were all excited--you could feel it in the air--it was so fun!


These are a few of my associates. It was super slow at the time so I said, "I need an order taker, a cook and a fry guy--everyone else let's go take a picture!" They loved it! There are some pretty unique pictures. We made history!







8 comments:

Callie said...

That is so fun to see! I don't think I knew you were in Las Vegas...now I do!:)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

That's amazing! I was hoping you would post pics. Looks awesome

mandy said...

How fun! Did it take you back to the good old days?

Sassmaster said...

That is pretty incredible. I had heard it snowed there, but that's a lot of snow! I realize it's not what we've been getting here in Utah, but it's a lot for Las Vegas! Fun pictures.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Your two inches of snow looks so nice, I hated the 26 inches that we got. We were stuck in the house for 5 days straight! So tell me, what was the gift?

The Barb Chronicles said...

Your two inches of snow looks so nice, I hated the 26 inches that we got. We were stuck in the house for 5 days straight! So tell me, what was the gift?

Heidi Nielson said...

It's nice when you can play in it for a few days and then it's gone... I wish that's how our snowfall was!

Unknown said...

lil bailey girl is getting SO BIG! she is so adorable!