Thursday, January 17, 2008

26 weeks-wow!


Well, I'm starting to get a little belly now. I can feel her kicking lots--it's pretty cool! Whenever I feel her (and if Lui is near), I'll grab his hand and put it on my tummy and she'll stop! It's so funny! He's felt her a couple times. Our next appt. is on the 28th and I have to...I mean, get to do the glucose screening thing. I kinda want to get another ultrasound just to make sure it's a girl. i don't know, am I paranoid? I want to buy the bedding and stuff for the room, but I guess I'm putting it off cause I want to be super sure. But I don't know if I'm even going to get another ultrasound! Oh well. We'll see what happens! TTFN :)

5 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I should post one of my belly. I am 24 weeks and huge. My boy is starting to fight back finally, especially when I had the ultrasound a little while ago. He is now pushing back if we push. It is so fun to feel them.

The Nicks Family said...

You look so cute Coco! I am so excited for you. I was like you and didn't believe I was having a girl. I did get a ton of girl things, but still questioned until I saw her for myself, lol!

About Me said...

ooh girl i dont know what caught my eye first your long hair or growing baby! You look beautiful!

mandy said...

so cute! i love/miss feeling the kicks. definitely a prego plus!

Jilene said...

congrats cute pregnant mommy!!! i love feeling the kicks too!