Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy 80th Mama Jeanne!!!






One of my associates had a birthday today...a big birthday! Mama Jeanne, as everyone knows her, turned 80 years old! She is such a sweetheart and I'm so glad she works for us. She's always on time, always in a good mood and just a joy to have at the store. Her daughter Jeanne (who used to work for me) tipped me off about her big day, so I went and bought a cake and a card this morning. Right after the rush, we brought the cake out, sang Happy Birthday and embarrassed the heck out of her in front of a dining room full of people! She loved it though! She really is an inspiration to us all. I asked her today what her favorite thing about working at INO is...her reply, "I love the atmosphere, and i love the people I work with. I've always been a people person, so I really enjoy taking care of the customers. Plus, it makes me feel young!" How cute is that? We love you Mama Jeanne!

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Wow 80 years old, that is cool. What a fun time to celebrate an 80th Birthday with a cool person.