Saturday, May 3, 2008

Janie's Photo Shoot





Last night Janie wanted to set up a photo shoot in Baylee's crib...it was getting dark, so the lighting isn't good on a lot of the pics. But these are a few of the ones I liked.

Janie left today :( But tomorrow Lui's mom and sisters are coming. Lupita (my mother-in-law) is going to stay for the week, but not sure about his sisters.

It seems like I do a load of laundry a day just for Baylee. I'm sure it only gets worse, huh? This afternoon Lui and I had a fun diaper changing experience. Changed her once, then she pooped. Changed her again, then she peed. Changed her a 3rd time, and she was good to go. And we had to change her outfit, cause when she peed she got it all over the one she was wearing. Gotta love it. :)

2 comments:

The Windy City Duo said...

Oh Coco... looking at these pictures... you are such a beautiful family. Little Baylee looks wonderful! You look radiant - even if you have a bit of the baby blues. I am so happy for you!

Hilary said...

Coco - You look beautiful! I can tell you are beyond happy being a mom. Baylee looks so fun to snuggle with!