Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This past week my sister Jenn and her little boy Reilly came to visit us. Here's a few pics...

















Last Wed. my cousin Ann passed away after a 13 year battle with breast cancer. She was such a strength and inspiration to everyone who knew her. Lui was able to get a few days off from work so we traveled down to Gilbert for the services. Her 5 boys gave the life sketch and talked about some wonderful memories of their mom. There was beautiful music and the Spirit was very strong. I'm sure she has had some wonderful reunions on the other side with loved ones that have already passed on. She was buried about 2 rows away from my mom, so it was neat to be able to visit her as well.


This is my dad--he is such a rock and I'm so grateful for his strength and love.






















Here are a few recent pics of Baylee...

This one was from this morning. She was hungry and was able to find some solace in her 2 middle fingers. It wasn't too long before she realized nothing was coming out!



This is her hiccup face...

4 comments:

mandy said...

How nice to spend time with your family! I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.

Lisa Mc said...

I am so glad your family were able to see baylee!! I hope you can come to Vegas soon so I can meet her. She is so beautiful!! I love her hiccup face!

Jilene said...

so cute. keep em coming!

Flaherty Fam said...

It was good to see you guys. Your little girl is such a doll.