Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Much Better Last Night...

First of all, thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I'll take anything! So last night I fed her at 6ish and then handed her off to Grandma Lupita (Lui's mom). She rocked her to sleep and put her in her crib and she slept for a couple hours-which is what I did too. Then around 9 I fed her again and then off to Grandma she went and off to bed I went. It worked out good cause Lui and his mom were still up visiting, so they put her to bed. Then Lui took the midnight feeding with a bottle of my milk. He put her down around 1 and about 1:30 she started fussing. He thought she was still hungry so he gave her 1 more ounce (after she had already drank 3)... he figured out she wasn't still hungry when she threw it up all over him! Her little tummy was already full. So her changed her diaper and pj and put her down to sleep around 2:30. Guess what time she woke up....6!! So we both got some good shut eye! So I fed her again and had to put her in pj #3 cause she spit up on pj #2. 3 pj's in 1 night! Goodness little girl! Around 7 grandma woke up, so now she's rocking her in her room with some lullabies playing. And guess where I'm going.....back to bed!!!

3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am glad things went better last night, yay sleep!!!

mandy said...

Hooray!

Alicia said...

It's amazing how suddenly four hours of sleep feels like heaven, isn't it? Again, NOT like any child is alike, but for some reason, it always seemed like two months was the magical point where suddenly...it all appeared to get more manageable. Maybe more sleep...maybe baby gets on kind of a schedule. Who knows...I have just learned to shoot for that small light at the end of the tunnel. You need something to shoot for during these first few weeks! Hugs!