Friday, April 25, 2008

Good News From Doc!

So as you can see there are no more tickers on my blog. Today is my due date and we had an appt this morning. Finally we get some good news! I'm dilated to 2 cm which the doc was very happy to announce, cause the last 3 weeks have been, "Nope, nothing, sorry. See you next week." And I really didn't want to hear that again. And I didn't have to! He asked me if I wanted to come in on Sunday and I said, "Sure!" So, if Baylee doesn't come before Sun morn at 6:30, I'm being induced! It's exciting cause the day is actually set! We'll post some pics soon!!

11 comments:

The Windy City Duo said...

Coco - So excited. I am so thrilled for you and Lui. I can't wait until you post pictures of your little daughter. Congratulations on having a firm date. Woo hoo!!!

Unknown said...

AHH THATS SUCH GREAT NEWS COCo AND LUI! IM SO EXCITED FOR BABY BAYLEE TO COME!!

mandy said...

I've been thinking a lot about you and hoping that things are going well! I'm so happy that you have an end in sight...good luck! I'll be praying/thinking for you on Sunday morning!

Jilene said...

Hi Guys,

We can't wait to hear the even geater news when Baylee actually does arrive!!! :)

Life is about to change in such an incredible way.

Talk to you soon,

Matt, Jilene, and the "girls"

The Nicks Family said...

That is so exciting!!! I am looking forward to seeing pictures! Congrats on a set date, and who knows she could definitely come sooner. How fun for you guys!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Sorry I wasn't able to say something sooner. I was spending a lot of time at the hospital with Connor. I am excited to see how everything goes.

The Windy City Duo said...

Hoping all went well today.

Marleen said...

I'm hoping that you had the baby already. If so, congrats. Can't wait till you post baby pictures.

Lila said...

Ugg! I went over with my 2nd. I was due on Jan 1 but she decided to come Jan 3. It really isn't fair that the due date come and nothing happens. It is like postponing Christmas.

camille said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! I wish you well and can't wait to hear how it goes and see your beautiful new baby!

Unknown said...

i want to see baby baylee when you guys get the pictures back!im sure shes cute!