Friday, April 4, 2008

Team 201!


My Assistant Manager and pitcher, Steve

2nd base-Termite (aka Brianna) and 1st base/captain, Bryant

Deena enjoying one of the yummy chili dogs

Gabriel getting in a good stretch

On Tuesday we had our annual INO softball tourney. I would have loved to be out there playing with my team, but all I could do was base coach :( And cheer them on of course. They've been practicing for a couple months and it showed! They played great. We won the 1st game against 104 (Lake Mead store), then we played 86. Yes, my old store. And yes, the team that has won the tournament the last 4 years in a row. (I was there for 3 of them!) I was pretty proud cause my team only lost by 4 runs. The 3rd game they played was a close one, but they ended up losing by 2 runs :( They were pretty disappointed. But hey, they represented 201 like champs!

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am wondering the same thing Coco. I had Abby on the same day as another friend, maybe that will happen with us too.