Friday, April 25, 2008

Harley's Harley's Everywhere!

This is me crossing the bridge going into Lauhglin-I was surrounded by bikers!

My boss Larry with his wife Cassie and oldest daughter Kirsten


This is Larry's rig...nice huh?

The guys next to us had some pretty nice bikes

This weekend is the annual Laughlin River Run. All I can say is there are bikers everywhere! We even get tons here in Kingman cause we're only 35 minutes away from Laughlin. All the rooms in Laughlin sell out, so they overflow into Kingman. Also, we have the famous Route 66 that runs through our town and a lot of the bikers like to ride it. On Thursday I went down and hung out with my boss Larry and his family. They take their motorhome and camp out for the weekend. We walked around a lot which everyone told me was what I need to do anyway to get this baby out! So that was good. Lui was working, so we went and visited him at the store and had some lunch. It was fun hanging out with everyone and seeing all the different bikes. I've never seen anything like it!

No comments: