Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun Weekend

Here's a few smiley pics after her bath on Friday



My dad got here Friday night for Baylee's blessing on Sunday. So we kicked it off with a softball game! I play on a city co-ed team with 6 or 7 of my employees. When I was pregnant I would always go to their games to support them, then they decided they wanted me on the team. So $20 bucks and a jersey later here I am! The 1st game I played I pitched. Next game-2nd base. Friday nights game-1st base. We lost but it was still fun!



Sleepy Girl. Look at her right hand holding on to her little doll.


Blue-Eyed Girl



She's gonna be a softball player when she gets big! If you look close enough her right eye is a little red and watery. We took her to QuickCare on Sat. morn cause she woke up with crusty's all over her eye. It had been watery a few days before, but I thought it might have been cause she got a little soap in her eye during bathtime. Well, turns out she has conjunctivitis. It just sounds ugly huh? We have been giving her drops and it's already starting to get better.


Well that's it for Fridays festivities...more to come for Sat and Sun

No comments: