Saturday, June 14, 2008

WARNING!

Okay, so I've been debating whether or not to put these pictures up. And after further consideration I've decided to go ahead and do it only because 95% of you who read this blog are mom's and have gone through this before. I wanted you to be able to relive your experiences through me!

I must have eaten something in the past couple of days that's really affected little Baylee's tummy. I've noticed when I feed her when it's really quiet her tummy will make noises. And last night when I was holding her there were lots of rumbles down below, but it turned out to be gas, cause when I checked her diaper she was clean. So anywho, this afternoon I'm sitting on the couch holding her just chillin watching Kate and Leopold. She was wrapped in a blanket and she seemed kindof fidgety. I thought she might be getting hungry again cause it was about that time. She had something totally different on her mind! I heard the explosion from down below...and then I FELT it...and then I SAW it! Holy poopy Batman! I was a little unsure of what to do first, so I grabbed the nearest burp rag, wiped up what I could, then carefully got up and headed for the bathroom. Took a few pics and got the girl all cleaned up. The rest is history. I know you mom's reading this can appreciate this experience this 1st-time-mom just had!!! (Sorry Lui--your towel was closest)





6 comments:

Jilene said...

good going Baylee! Show mom who's in charge! My kids never did that, crazy huh? I never had a horrible blow out! I'm probably in for it with baby boy!

Unknown said...

haha you neveer fail to amaze me and make me laugh! haha i laughed so INCREDIBLY HARD WHEN II READ/SAW THIS! I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!

Vanessa said...

Yikes! Isn't it great being a mom? Poop, pee, spit up, food, vomit. No wonder why I never feel cute anymore!

Lisa Mc said...

I love breastfed babies!!! I laughed so hard when I read this. I have experienced this many times, and so will you.

Myers Family said...

Okay, so all I have to say is just wait...just wait until it is no longer pretty yellow poop and becomes the full blown deal! One morning I woke up to find Kate had taken off her diaper before she went to bed. She was laying in her crib in covered in pee and poop! Then she played in it. A lot of cleaning with bleach, paper towels, laundry etc...good as new.

Heidi Nielson said...

I can't believe that nobody has stated the obvious. YOU STOPPED TO TAKE PICTURES?!?! When that happens around here, we kick into survival mode and pictures are the furthest thing on my mind! Just wait until you start giving her solids. You get all the colors of the rainbow coming out of that thing!!!