Sunday, June 22, 2008

Saturday's Events

Baylee's just chillin with Papa

On Saturday morn I took my dad out to a local flight school at the Kingman Airport for an introductory flight. They take you up, let you fly and answer any questions you might have about flying. It was pretty cool. It was originally a gift for Lui for Father's Day, but he wasn't feeling well so he stayed home with the baby.





We went to Cracker Barrell for lunch and boy did they mess up! Normally we don't have any issues and everything is good, but not yesterday. I ordered french toast, they brought me panckakes. I asked for cheese on my eggs, no cheese on my eggs. Lui asked for a side of potato salad, didn't get it. Dad ordered chicken and rice, but it was more like a little bit of chicken and a lot of rice. They totally jipped him. A lot of mistakes for 3 easy meals eh? Sorry Cracker Barrell. I'm not one of those "won't ever go back" type of people though. Probably because I'm in the same business and I know we make mistakes too. I'll give em another shot. (only cause I love their french toast!)

In the evening we went to this little snack shack place and got some shaved ice. Tigers blood with cream--YUM!

Ending the day with a little play time between Lui and Baylee girl (don't mind all the laundry on the couch that needs to be folded and put away)

2 comments:

The Burninghams said...

Oh Baylee is precious! Are you just loving motherhood? I am sure you are. Everything they do is absolutely amazing.

Karissa said...

Congrats on the baby! She's SO CUTE! Glad to see you're doing well.... :-)

Karissa

http://www.thebagleysblog.blogspot.com/