Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Movies and a Weekend in Vegas



Movie Night! She was just chillin on the couch next to dad while we watched the movie. She fell asleep about 1/2 hour into it.







We went to Vegas over the weekend. We hung out with Lui's sister and on Tuesday Lisa watched Baylee and Lui and I went to the temple. Thanks again Lisa!

This is the newest INO in Vegas still under construction. It's on Blue Diamond a few blocks off the I-15 freeway. I put in for it, but I'm still waiting to hear. They said the opening is going to be around end of July, beginning of August; so if I get it, we'll be moving back to Vegas soon--probably to the Mountain's Edge area. We're not sure though.


She has already started to outgrow some clothes. It's crazy! I was folding her laundry this morning and found this one p.j. that won't even snap over her butt! And the legs go down to her knee, instead of her ankles--it looks so funny! Lui already started a drawer in her closet with the label "don't fit anymore." (it's hard to see, but that's what the little pink post-it says)

4 comments:

mandy said...

I'm very impressed with how organized Lui is. I have "don't fit anymore" piles. Baylee looks so cute next to that popcorn!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That would be cool, it is very close to my house. The new one in St. George was so packed every time we drove by. Connor is fitting in 3-6 month clothes too.

Lisa Mc said...

I LOVED watching her!!! Let me do it again!

Unknown said...

my mom sad lil baylee is a cutie! and im SO EXCTED that you guys might be moving back to vegas! ill be there on the 20th:)